We accepts print-ready files in the following format
- Adobe Acrobat Document (*.pdf) (recommended)
- Adobe Illustrator Artwork 8 or higher - (*.ai) - All images embedded and fonts outlined.
- Adobe Photoshop Image (*.psd) - All layers flattened and all fonts outlined
- TIFF Image (*.tiff, *.tif)
- Microsoft Publisher File (2003 and above) - Only when sent using the Pack & Go Wizard
Your images and designs should be saved to 300 ppi at 100% of the
dimensions at which they will print to ensure high quality printing
results. If you are using Spot Colors or Pantone Colors then please
refer to the 2 Color Artwork FAQ.
We can also print raster images (.tiff and .jpegs) independent of the
application program used to create such designs if they are submitted
at high-quality, uncompressed 300 dpi resolution, 8 bit, CMYK color
mode. We can not guarantee files created in MS-Word or MS-Publisher will
produce high-quality images and text.
Please note that if you have an artwork file in any other format
(e.g., word document), we encourage you to create a PDF file (if you
can) and then upload it to us. If you cannot do that, we can do that for
File format specifies how information is organized and file type. File formats accepted by Print Papa: JPEG, GIF, PSD (Photoshop), TIFF, PDF, EPS.
Print Papa uses a PDF workflow so we prefer submitted files to be PDF.
All submitted TIFF files must be at least 300 dpi. For 1 or 2 color artwork we prefer EPS or PDF format ONLY with proper color separation.