Magnet Application Instructions**
1. Prior to application, clean the metallic surface and the Magnet with a mild detergent. Wipe with a soft cloth and allow to dry.
- For best results, apply the Magnet at room temperature.
- Use care in handling the Magnet in extremely cold conditions, as the magnetic material can become brittle.
- Long-term outdoor usage of magnets on painted surfaces may result in fading, due to shielding the underlying color from ultraviolet rays.
- This Magnet is not for use under water or on aircraft.
- Make sure to remove the Magnet from any vehicle before a car wash.
2. Determine the location to place the Magnet.
- Before affixing the Magnet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured or hardened. Approximate curing times are: paint - 90 days, clear coat - 60 days, wax - 2 days.
- Choose a location that is smooth, flat, or only mildly curved and metallic.
- Don't apply the Magnet on an area that isn't steel or that has extensive non-metallic fillers. Aluminum, wood or fiberglass will not function as a surface.
3. Affix the Product onto the surface.
- Ensure the Magnet is flat over the entire surface.
- Ensure that there are no air pockets and that the corners and edges are smooth and flush with the surface.
- Curvature on the edges of the Magnet may result in the sign falling off.
- To adjust the location of the Magnet after placement, remove completely and reposition by lifting at the sides to remove, not the corners. Please note that sliding the Magnet into position may cause stretching
**FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE FOREGOING INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE
TO THE MAGNET ITSELF AND TO THE SURFACE ON WHICH THE MAGNET IS AFFIXED,
AND MAY ALSO INCREASE THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THE PRODUCT WILL NOT ADHERE
PROPERLY AND MAY FALL OFF DURING USE. PrintPapa WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO
YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES TO THE
PRODUCT, THE SURFACE TO WHICH IT IS AFFIXED, OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY OR
PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, CAUSED
BY ANY ABUSE OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE
Do's and Don'ts
- Do remove the Magnet daily for cleaning.
- Do wipe both the Magnet and the metal surface with a mild detergent. This helps protect the Magnet from moisture and dirt buildup, and the underlying metal surface from dirt and scratches.
- Do Wipe the Magnet dry with a soft cloth or allow to air dry.
- Do allow 2 days for the wax to cure after waxing and polishing before applying the Magnet.
- Do store the Magnet in a clean, dry place when not in use.
- Do store the Magnet flat or rolled and standing on end to prevent creasing. If storing rolled, keep the printed surface facing outward.
- Don't place the Magnet over protrusions, fixtures or concave areas, such as: molding, lights, reflectors, decals, pin stripes, air intakes, wells and spoilers.
- Don't apply the Magnet to horizontal metal surfaces subject to direct sunlight and high heat, such as auto hoods.
- Don't layer one Magnet on top of another when applied to vehicles.
- Don't place other objects on top of a stored Magnet.
- Don't store with magnetic surfaces facing each other when multiple Magnets are stored together.
- Don't apply the Magnet onto any surface if it was stored with the magnetic side facing outwards.
(example of a damaged paint)
**FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THE FOREGOING INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE MAGNET ITSELF AND TO THE SURFACE ON WHICH THE MAGNET IS AFFIXED, AND MAY ALSO INCREASE THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THE PRODUCT WILL NOT ADHERE PROPERLY AND MAY FALL OFF DURING USE. PRINTPAPA WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES TO THE PRODUCT, THE SURFACE TO WHICH T IS AFFIXED OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY OR PERSON, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, CAUSED BY ANY ABUSE OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT OR OTHER FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS